Gatorz Aluminum Eyewear will be warranted to the original purchaser for one full year from the date of purchase against any defect in materials or workmanship. Gatorz will repair or replace, at our option, any pair of Gatorz Aluminum Eyewear found to be defective. Gatorz limited warranty program does not apply to damage caused by improper use, normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental breakage. PRODUCT MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PROOF OF PURCHASE. All repairs will generally be completed within 3-5 working days and then returned via UPS Ground. International shipping rates will apply.LIFETIME REBUILD AGREEMENT:
This agreement applies to any Gatorz Aluminum Eyewear owner for the lifetime of your sunglasses. Gatorz will rebuild and precision tune each and every part of your sunglasses to the quality and standards that originally went into your Gatorz Aluminum Eyewear. If for any reason we cannot repair your sunglasses, we will replace them with a brand new pair at the rebuild cost. All repairs will generally be completed within 3-5 working days and then returned via UPS Ground. International shipping rates will apply.REBUILD COSTS:
Diamond Series: WRAPTOR, RADIATOR, VECTOR, VELOCITY, DEMORA, BATRAY, ELEMENT, STARLITE, SHADOW & COMPETITOR ONLYLens Replacement - $30.00 Lens replacement only
Standard rebuild - $49.00 - Same Color Frame & LensUpgraded rebuild - $59.00 - one color change on lens color only
Change frame style or color - $49.00 Credit towards a new frame at the suggested retail price.Warranty shipping & handling within the Continental U.S.A. $8.00 for UPS Ground shipping. Alaska, Hawaii & International rates WILL APPLY.
HOW TO SEND IN A WARRANTY CLAIM* Call Gatorz Aluminum eyewear if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Gatorz warranty policies and/or procedures. * Pack your eyewear in a cardboard box and use a shipping service that provides both insurance and tracking capabilities to ensure a safe delivery. * Gatorz Aluminum Eyewear will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please include the following information in your package:* Your name, the return address, telephone number, & proof of purchase. * A brief description of the problem or services you are requesting. * Your credit card number with expiration date or a Money Order for exact amount of service desired including shipping & handling charges. (ex. Lens replacement - $38.00) If a signature required delivery is necessary add $2.00 to the total cost.
Mail All Correspondence ToGATORZ ALUMINUM EYEWEAR Attn: Warranty Department 12925 Brookprinter Place, Ste. 200 Poway, CA 92064
CUSTOMER SERVICE (800) 767-4287 www.gatorz.comPRECISION TUNED EYEWEAR SPECIFICATION SHEET
100% Manufactured in the U.S.A.THE FRAMES
* Milled from the highest grade T-6 7075 aircraft aluminum. T-6 indicates the hardness of the aluminum. For the customer, this translates into how easily the frames can be scratched or gouged. The higher the number, the harder the aluminum. For example, T-0 would be the softest aluminum possible. T-6 is the same grade the U.S. Government uses in military aircraft, which means fewer scratches, less gouges and nicks. The 7075 refers to the pliability or strength of the aluminum. The smaller the number, the easier it will bend.* The alloy aluminum, made from a combination of both copper and aluminum, allows you to adjust the frame for proper fit.
* Machined from raw stock and formed to shape.* Riveted with nickel silver hinges that are made in the U.S.A. These rivets are precision punched and hand mounted to ensure superior quality. The screws are teflon coated to resist backing out.
* Gatorz does not compromise comfort for strength. Our frames offer the lightest weight and highest quality available in the marketplace.THE LENS
* Blocks 100% of all UV radiation optimizing protection and is completely distortion free.* Fitted with a G15 polycarbonate lens, capable of withstanding the impact of 12 gauge buckshot fired from a distance of 45 feet.
* Tension mounted most lenses on the market today are mounted by screws. Gatorz holds the patent on this revolutionary new method of mounting that we have proven keeps the lens more stable within the frame than any other method.* The T-6 7075 grade of aluminum provides the optimum balance between strength and flex to hold the lens in place.
THE NOSE PAD* The nose pad is made out of silicone. Unlike rubber, the silicone nose pad will not yellow after prolonged exposure to the sun.
* Each pad contains a thin metal insert that allows the pad to adjust to any nose and is mounted by titanium screws instead of glue.THE TEMPLES
* Incorporate a neoprene rubber pad. These pads are glued to the frame by a special adhesive. The pad allows the sunglasses to rest on your head comfortably without heat or irritation. In addition, the ear pad goes unnoticed while being worn.BEING COOL AND STAYING COOL
* While exercising, they actually work to help keep you cool by distributing heat away from the body. The properties of aluminum naturally cool the lens to prevent fogging making it unnecessary to apply special coatings for that purpose.